Monday 18 August 2014

Charapedia ranks the Top 20 most memorable quotes in anime

Anime quotes have always been memorable, and like all other quotes, they range from cool and bad-ass, to just simply inspiring. Japanese character database Charapedia has once again asked its readers a question, and this time, its all about the anime quotes.


So which anime quote do people find most memorable? With 10,000 votes, here are Charapedia’s Top 20 most memorable quotes in anime:


20) “Don’t believe in yourself. Believe in me! Believe in the Kamina who believes in you!” -Kamina, Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann


19) “But with this, my sword … anywhere it can reach, is part of my country!” Gintoki Sakata, Gintama


18) “I am Gundam!” / “Ore Wa Gundam!” – Setsuna F. Seiei, Mobile Suit Gundam 00


17) “Elementary School is the best!” – Subaru Hasegawa, Ro-Kyu-Bu!


16) “It’s useless! From here on, the path is only a One-way road! – Accelerator, A Certain Magical Index


15) “You won’t die. I’ll be protecting you.” -Rei Ayanami, Neon Genesis Evangelion


14) “I will destroy them!” – Eren Yeager, Attack on Titan


13) ” People love! I love human beings!” -Izaya Orihara, Durarara!!


12) “I will become the Pirate King!” – Monkey D. Luffy, One Piece


11) “If you oppose me, I will kill you no matter who you are.” –  Seijuro Akashi, Kuroko’s Basketball


10) “The only who can beat me is me.” – Daiki Aomine, Kuroko’s Basketball


Daiki Aomine anime 500x281 Charapedia ranks the Top 20 most memorable quotes in anime


9) “My life belongs to you, Asuna, so I will use it for you” – Kirito, Sword Art Online


sao kirito asuna yui 500x312 Charapedia ranks the Top 20 most memorable quotes in anime


8) “Thank You for Loving Me” -Portgas D. Ace, One Piece


weq Charapedia ranks the Top 20 most memorable quotes in anime


7) “I want to play Basketball” – Hisashi Mitsui, Slam Dunk


mitsyu Charapedia ranks the Top 20 most memorable quotes in anime


6) “I only swim freestyle” – Haruka Nanase, Free!


tumblr mts8vyEpoW1qbkinso2 r1 400 Charapedia ranks the Top 20 most memorable quotes in anime


5) “If you have time to think of a beautiful end, then live beautifully until the end.” – Gintoki Sakata, Gintama


67e0cf2fgw1dlfpdd6qmkj 343x500 Charapedia ranks the Top 20 most memorable quotes in anime


4) “I will destroy that illusion of yours!” -Kamijou Touma, A Certain Magical Index


3316743 4218818275 20120 500x281 Charapedia ranks the Top 20 most memorable quotes in anime


3) “I just want the woman I am in love with to be happy, that is all” -Toushiro Hijikata, Gintama


Hijikata Toushirou Gallery 500x300 Charapedia ranks the Top 20 most memorable quotes in anime


2) “Those who shoot must be prepared to get shot!” -Zero/ Lelouch Lamperouge, Code Geass: lelouch of the Rebellion


lelouch 500x281 Charapedia ranks the Top 20 most memorable quotes in anime


1) “If you give up, that’s the end of the game” – Coach Anzai, Slam Dunk


asdfasd 500x381 Charapedia ranks the Top 20 most memorable quotes in anime


Coach Anzai takes the #1 spot for his memorable quote which has inspired a generation. Lelouch meanwhile shows his conviction as he leads the revolution against Britannia while Toushiro Hijikata made many fan girls squeal with his quote.


Touma’s usual pre-ass-kicking catchphrase (that is not Fuku-da!) takes the #4 spot while Gintoki gets inspirational at #5.


You can also read more about anime as well as other rankings here on SGCafe.  Also join in on the community’s discussions at http://forums.sgcafe.com


Source: Charapedia



Charapedia ranks the Top 20 most memorable quotes in anime

No comments:

Post a Comment