During the Chain Chronicle Offline Fan Meeting in Tokyo, a short animated video by Sega announced that the smartphone RPG will in fact be getting itself its very own anime adaptation.
The anime will be revolving around main characters Fina and Pirika and will be directed by Vandread director Takeshi Mori with character designs by Guilty Crown’s Hiromi Kato. Qualia will be doing the screenplay while production will be done by Sotsu.
The cast has also been announced and they are:
- Akira Ishida (Gundam SEED’s Athrun Zala and Fairy Tail’s Zeref)
- Ayane Sakura (Love Lab’s Yuiko Enomoto and Is The Order A rabbit’s Cocoa)
- Maaya Uchida (Chuunibyou’s Rika Takanashi and Is The Order A Rabbit’s Sharo)
- Kotori Koiwai (Gatchaman Crowds’ Utsu-tsu and Non Non Biyori’s Renge)
- Junichi Yanagita
- Shiori Mikami (Yuru Yuri’s Akari Akaza and Ixion Saga DT’s Princess Escarlate)
More information on the new anime will be released soon.
Read more about anime here on SGCafe.
Also join in on the community’s discussions at http://forums.sgcafe.com
Source: Dengeki Online