HORI, a game accessory manufacturer in Japan, released the first full HD monitor specifically designed for the PlayStation 4 today.
Gamers can now bring their console and play games wherever they want to. It conveniently folds down like a laptop screen. However, you still need a power outlet to be able to use your PS4 and the portable monitor.
Here are the specs of the Full HD Liquid Crystal Monitor:
- Size: 11″ wide
- External measurements: 279mm x 275; 8mm x 28mm
- Weight: 1.2 kilograms
- Full screen resolution: 1920×3 (RGB) x 1080
- Display color: 18 bit color (262,144 colors)
- Maximum brightness: 350cd/m2
- Response time: 25ms TYP
- Video input: HDMI x 2
- Audio output: internal stereo speakers and two headphone jacks
- Resolution: 480p, 720p, 1080i, 1080p
- Power source: attached AC adaptor DC 12V/2A
- Electricity usage: 24W max
The liquid crystal monitor for the PS4 can be ordered on Play-Asia for 304.99 USD (380.46 SGD).
Also join in on the community’s discussions at http://forums.sgcafe.com