The live-action movie adaptation of Attack on Titan will be split into two parts. Both are slated for a summer 2015 premiere.
Previously, only Haruma Miura was announced as the main lead. This time, a list of cast members was finally revealed:
- Haruma Miura (Shota Kazehaya in Kimi ni Todoke)
- Hiroki Hasegawa (Shu Koibuchi in Princess Jellyfish)
- Kiko Mizuhara (The shaman in Trick The Movie: Last Stage)
- Kanata Hongō (Jōichiro Nishi in Gantz)
- Takahiro Miura (Hansuke Doi in Ninja Kids!!!)
- Nanami Sakuraba (Asumi Kamogawa in Twin Spica)
- Satoru Matsuo (Noboru Itami in Thermae Romae)
- Satomi Ishihara (Akane Ayukawa in Sadako 3D)
- Pierre Taki (Pierre in Linda Linda Linda)
- Jun Kunimura (Boss Tanaka in Kill Bill: Vol. 1)
- Shu Watanabe (Eiji Hino / Kamen Rider OOO in Kamen Rider x Kamen Rider Wizard & Fourze Movie Taisen Ultimatum)
- Ayame Misaki (Escape in Tokumei Sentai Go-Busters)
- Rina Takeda (Kei Tsuchiya in High Kick Girl!)
The original manga author Hajime Isayama is supervising the new characters, story and the film’s formidable enemy.
Read more J-entertainment news here on SGCafe.
And join in on the community’s discussions at http://forums.sgcafe.com
"Attack on Titan" live-action film split into two parts, cast members revealed